This workshop will feature research on the use of artificial intelligence for computerized or computer-assisted diagnosis and prognosis from medical images, focusing on but not limited to histopathology and radiology.
Submissions from human, veterinary, and comparative medicine are welcome. Original articles with full papers on unpublished work will be presented as longer talks and scientific spotlights with abstracts on previously published work will be presented as shorter talks.
Submission formats include
- Full Papers (8 pages, NeurIPS format), for original unpublished work
- Extended Abstract (2–4 pages), for ongoing or partly published work
Details on the submission guidelines can be found here.
Choose MIDiP as workshop track to submit your submission to this workshop.
- 2024-01-31: Electronic submission of workshop papers
- 2024-02-20: Notification of acceptance
- 2024-03-26: AIRoV Symposium